Our Team of Professionals Can Treat:
- Autism- Our Specialty!
- ADHD- individual and small group sessions
- Scoliosis- Our Physical Therapist is certified in the Schroth Method
- Developmental Delays- MNRI trained therapists
- Reading Challenges
- Dyslexia- Two Dyslexia Specialists on staff
- Behavior Challenges
- Anxiety (children and adult)
- Social Skills- Individual and Group sessions
- Attention and Focus challenges- FIT classes, FIT camp and individual sessions
- Neurological Conditions- MNRI trained therapists
- Cerebral Palsy
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Language Delays
- Handwriting- Handwriting Without Tears, First Strokes, Reflex Integration
- Sports Performance/ Athletic Abilities
- Coordination- Fine-Motor and Gross-Motor
- School Performance
- Sleep Challenges
- Depression in Teens
- Auditory Processing Disorder or Misophonia
- Sensory Processing Disorder
- Visual Processing/ Visual Motor Challenges
We can help with more than you think!
Whether your child just needs a little extra help paying attention at school, or if he or she has severe autism, our therapists can help. With the extensive knowledge of our therapists, Pediatric Therapy Solutions is quickly becoming a ONE STOP THERAPY SHOP FOR CHILDREN. If you are not sure if your child could benefit from therapy, call us and let us know your concerns. We will be glad to let you know if we can help, and /or help to point you in the right direction. Our number is (225)744-1717.
At Pediatric Therapy Solutions, we understand that each child we treat has unique challenges that require individualized programs to maximize their potential for success in life. We believe that EFFECTIVE early intervention is the KEY to unlocking a child's full potential. This includes individualized treatments, as well as parent education. We educate parents to empower them with the tools that they need to help their children at home and throughout life.